Pressed flowers for weddings are trending and it’s no surprise why! For the longest time, when we thought of pressed flowers, we thought of preserving our wedding bouquet after our wedding day was over. Well, how about we include some pressed florals on our wedding day too? We are loving the pressed flowers trend because we can creatively include all of our favorite flowers and colors as much as we want. Yay yay yay! So without further ado, here are 10 elevated ways to incorporate pressed flowers on your big day.
1. Guest Book with Pressed Flowers
2. Wedding Cake with Pressed Edible Flowers
3. Seating Chart of Mini Pressed Flower Frames That Doubled as Favors
The bride made these pressed flower frames so each guest could take one home! Totally winning the wedding favor game, with a gift that doubled as a beautiful seating chart and something that made guests feel special.
4. Pressed Flowers with Dried Leaves
5. Pressed Flower Wedding Cake
6. Wedding Invitations with Glassine Envelopes and Loose Pressed Flowers
7. Wax Seals Using Dried Flowers
8. Milk Bath Nail Art
We are just loving these gorgeous pressed flower milk bath nails. Did you know you can buy reusable pressed flower nail kits? You can find them here.
9. Dried Petal Toss Send Off
10. Edible Flower Ice Cream Sandwiches
You can use this oil as either your wedding favor or in a welcome bag for your guests. You can’t go wrong with this beautiful option!
11. Large Pressed Dried Foliage Installation
Photo by Mila Photography from this Modern Botanical Wedding Editorial
12. Acrylic Wedding Sign
13. Pressed Flower Lollipops
These homemade pressed flower lollipops from Sugar & Charm are gorgeous and look delicious!
14. Using Pressed Flowers on Menus
15. Pressed Flower Place Cards